– With it’s central location it is handy to the Steiner School and many others, the Sunshine motorway, the Bruce Highway, being only approx 15 Minutes by car to Noosa beaches.
– Located the end of a quiet street in an elevated position facing north-east on a (1 acre) 4001m2 block.
– Land is partially selectively under-cleared with a leafy canopy overhead.
– The home is approx 325m2, which can be either 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms and an office (see versatile floor-plan)…3 upstairs, 1 down.
• Main bedroom has an ensuite and its own private balcony.
• Balconies off the living areas to enjoy the outdoors…which is what Queensland is all about!
* Lots of potential for those with creative ideas.
• Open living upstairs with a large versatile room/s downstairs(potential for teenagers retreat, music room, games room, maybe even dual occupancy?)
• Double carport out front.
• Quick settlement is available!
* CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR to get a good 360 degree look at parts of the property.
* Country homes on one acre blocks in this lower price range are pretty scarce…act today!
* PRICE REDUCED; Owner says sell! Meeting the market now only $495,000…All offers considered!
* Yes it does need some TLC…but nothing a capable handyman/woman couldn’t handle…giving it your own touch!