Nestled in elevated bushland close to the buzz of the Noosa precinct, this low maintenance property offers a perfectly balanced lifestyle. Beautifully presented, this home is relaxed living all on one level with quiet ambience flowing from the front door, to the spacious outdoor living area, to the in ground pool.
* Large covered outdoor dining / living right next to the in ground pool with views to Mount Ninderry, catching all the south east breezes. Blinds are fitted so this becomes an outdoor room that you can use all year round.
* Renovated kitchen overlooking a bushland setting with gardens. Stone bench tops, induction cooking and electric oven. Ample storage with modern style drawers and pantry.
* Two generous living areas indoors, both opening to the outdoor living area.
* The master bedroom also has views to Mount Ninderry, has a walk in robe and an ensuited bathroom.
* There are three queen sized guest bedrooms (all built in), one of which one is being currently used as a 2nd TV room/snug.
* The guest bathroom has a shower and bath and there is a separate toilet.
* A study nook offers the perfect opportunity for some peace and quiet with views over the rear deck and bushland / garden setting to the reserve.
With bushland and garden views from every window, this quiet location offers a sanctuary from the busy outside world. When asked why the sellers originally purchased the property, they answered “because of the flow of the home and the position. It is also close enough to the beaches to catch a quick surf”.
This home will be open for the first time next weekend. If you’d like to inspect beforehand, please call to view.