PriceMake Me An Offer
* Owners motivated and ready to negotiate, Make your offer today
* Uniquely designed home for those who like something a little different
* Rear of shed converted into 2 rooms ideal for art studio/home office
* Live and as is, enjoy and hold for later Sub Division (Rear Block (STCA))
* A Massive 2577m2 block backing Parkland
Rob and Racheal of Robert James Realty presents to the market 32 Read Street backing onto preservation protected forest parkland, this unique home consists of a main residence with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Alongside the main home is a double garage with a further 2 rooms at the rear, ideal for a home business, art studio overlooking the pool or further bedrooms.
This secluded sanctuary set on more than half an acre has it all. Security Gate, formal entry, an expansive enclosed entertainment area, inground pool and lovely landscaped gardens with native vegetation providing a haven for birdlife.
Keep this beautiful block as it is or sub-divide the rear of the block and develop with applicable approvals. The choice is yours.
Circumstances have changed for these owners and they are keen to make a move. Last listed at Offers Over $1.1m, these owners are now asking for all genuine offers.
Located in Old Tewantin only minutes to town, Noosa River, school and all the amenities.
Extra features of the home include:
2kw Solar Panels
High Pitched Angled Ceilings
Spacious, Light and Bright
Reticulated Irrigation System
Crimsafe Security Screens
Separate Dining Area
Chicken Coupe and Vegie Garden
Private and Peaceful