This one is a frequent visitor… picture courtesy of the Seller.
Rarely does a home in the sought after suburb of Tinbeerwah became available in an affordable price range. Add to that a very serious seller who has purchased elsewhere, an elevated position backing on to reserve and an edible garden… come and enjoy the Good Life. If you can’t make the open home call to view anytime.
* Timber flooring throughout living room and bedrooms.
* Recently renovated kitchen with stone bench tops. Tiled floors in the kitchen and dining.
* Rear, private verandah facing towards the reserve.
* Master bedroom has a walk through robe and an ensuite bathroom.
* Additional two guest rooms with built in wardrobes.
* Guest bathroom plus separate loo.
* Renovated laundry with stone bench tops.
* Sealed driveway, garden beds with fruit trees, fire pit. 44,000L rain water.